Find Hotels in Jiaoxi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2019
Visitors to Jiaoxi are sure to enjoy the hot springs and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Maokong Gondola.
- You'll find 1037 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Taipei
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jiaoxi
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hot springs and these places to visit: Wufengchi Waterfall, Jiaosi Hot Springs, and Tangweigou Hot Springs Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wusha's Former Residence and Jiaoxi Sietian Temple.
In Jiaoxi, there are 128 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Vasty Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- GoodEatting - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Dong Chuan Hot Springs Hall - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Maokong Gondola, located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the center of the city.
Getting Around Jiaoxi
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Jiaoxi Sicheng Station or Jiaoxi Station. Jiaoxi might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Jiaoxi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jiaoxi is 3.03 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 54°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Jiaoxi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jiaoxi, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jiaoxi?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Jiaoxi?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Jiaoxi?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Jiaoxi?
Where is the best place to stay close to Jiaosi Hot Springs?
What about the best place to stay close to Jiaoxi Hot Spring Visitor Center?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Jiaoxi?
What's the best luxury hotel in Jiaoxi?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Jiaoxi?
Recent reviews of Jiaoxi hotels
More trip options
- Jiaoxi Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jiaoxi Airports
- Hotels in Jiaoxi Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Jiaoxi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jiaoxi
- More Hotel Options in Jiaoxi
- More Popular Hotels in Taiwan Province
- Other Hotels near Jiaoxi, Taiwan Province
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends