Think of yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you perhaps picture yourself walking through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous environment all around you. Still, Jockey Club is one feature you've been especially looking forward to. Right now is finally the time to get there.
Find Your Future Jockey Club Hotel
Hotels near Jockey Club
Travel experiences come in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have memories galore after a visit to Jockey Club.
Found in the city of Sao Paulo, it's a thriving favorite of tourists.
Jockey Club has an impressive number of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 54 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel is just 2 miles from Jockey Club. Other choices are the Etoile Hotels Itaim, 1 mile away, and the Staybridges Suítes São Paulo, 2 miles away.
Looking for lodgings which won't exceed your budget? Fortunately, there is a wide array of well-priced hotels in the area. The Radisson Blu São Paulo and the Pullman São Paulo Vila Olímpia are a couple of well-situated options that are located 0.9 miles and 1 mile away.
You can make your time here that little bit more memorable by booking your room at one of the close-by upmarket accommodations. A local gem is the Travel Inn The World, a walk of just 2 miles away. Another option is the Address Faria Lima by Intercity. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
While you're roaming the area around Jockey Club, don't miss out on tasting the coffee and mouth-watering treats at Café Flores Glorinha. When the sun fades, you really should walk over to Buffet Boomerang for a more nourishing dining experience. Finally, venture to Cânter Bar and grab a round of beers.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Fresh air and beautiful surroundings are found in abundance at Alfredo Volpi Park.
- Teatro das Artes is a great place to enjoy some local theater.
- If you love spending time in refreshing surroundings, Garden City Park Sao Paulo is a place that you should explore.
- Shop 'til you drop at Eldorado Shopping Center, one of the best locations to score shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- For a lot of people, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to the mall. Stop by Eldorado Shopping Mall where you can spend the entire day looking around its impressive array of retail outlets and places to eat.
The convenient proximity of Estação Cidade Jardim to Jockey Club can make the train a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 0.6 miles away.
Our rooms in Morumbi offer everything you want, so you can be sure to have choices near Jockey Club that you'll enjoy. You won't be by yourself Morumbi was a considerably favored place last year. When reservation time arrives, roam confidently: guests of all kinds would endorse their Morumbi hotel to a buddy. We have all the secret guidance you're looking for right here.
- Rooms in Morumbi hotels are always neat, presentable, and ready to welcome you.
- We've got satisfying suites for everyone, including big reunions and singles.
- As you might anticipate near such a marvelous feature, the staff at hotels close to Jockey Club surpass all expectations.
And thanks to our big inventory of hotels near Jockey Club, your prized spot awaits.
Intriguing Morumbi Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to do in Morumbi once you've crossed Jockey Club off your schedule.
- Morumbi is currently beginning to become more trendy after having been only for those in the know.
- Enjoy a night of fun to conclude the good times with a bang; when the sun rises, drop in on a local monument.
- Take a day to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also notice Morumbi is a pro when it comes to personalized service.
You won't regret paying a visit to Morumbi, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Jockey Club from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet some amazing group photos!