Find Hotels Near John Brown Museum, Martinsburg from $82
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to John Brown Museum
Top Hotels Close to John Brown Museum
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
John Brown Museum Hotel Guide
Enjoy your time at John Brown Museum.
It's located approximately 220 miles from the state capital, Charleston. It's a little further to travel, but worth every second!
For the money-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably priced hotels in the vicinity. Some places that should be on your list include the Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry and the Motel 6 Charles Town, WV.
When you've finished exploring John Brown Museum, Country Cafe & General Store (1715 Washington Street, Harpers Ferry) is a great place to refuel with a quick bite to keep you moving. Try a new menu item, bask in the bustling ambiance and enjoy the hearty food served at The Anvil Restaurant (1290 West Washington Street, Harpers Ferry). This place is also close by.
Other Places to Visit near John Brown MuseumDon't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of John Brown Museum, there's plenty more to experience:
- If you like unraveling the hidden gems of the region, Storer College Building is the perfect place to visit. Here, generations of alumni gained diplomas and went on to cultivate their learning and education.
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters is where you'll be able to pick up maps of the area, pamphlets, and other tourist information.
- If you're looking to get a feel for where you are, make your way to Bolivar Heights Scenic Overlook. Not only will you get picturesque views of the area, it also makes for a unique vantage point for photography.
- Does your family like museum displays? Then check out John Brown Wax Museum for a satisfying adventure.
- Among this area's popular historic sites is Harpers Ferry National Historical Park. Be sure to include it on your itinerary.
If you'd prefer not to have to deal with parking or traffic, take the train to John Brown Museum. It's an easy walk of 1 mile from Harpers Ferry Station, the most convenient stop.