Find Hotels Near John Brown Wax Museum, Martinsburg from $80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to John Brown Wax Museum
Top Hotels Close to John Brown Wax Museum
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
John Brown Wax Museum Hotel Guide
Explore more of the area by stopping at John Brown Wax Museum.
While you might not be familiar with Martinsburg, the destination it is located in, you will probably be familiar with the state capital, Charleston, 220 miles away.
If you would like to spend your time in the area surrounding John Brown Wax Museum, your accommodation options are limited. The Econo Lodge is the best choice since it's only 0.7 miles away.
The Knights Inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry is only 2 miles away and won't leave you broke.
Remember to buy a snack and a robust coffee at Mountain House Cafe (175 High Street, Harpers Ferry). If you're after something more substantial, wander over to Coach House Bar & Grill (173 Potomac Street, Harpers Ferry) for something hearty.
Other Places to Visit near John Brown Wax MuseumThere are some other things happening in the vicinity of John Brown Wax Museum:
- You can tell your loved ones at home about the history of this destination after visiting the historic building, John Brown's Fort.
- Dig up some stories about Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, a fascinating place for anyone interested in history.
- The first stop on your visit should be Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters. Here, you will be able to pick up some great ideas and orientate yourself before you begin exploring.
- John Brown Museum has become a popular place for families. Everyone enjoys snapping photographs with wax statues of the world's most important public figures.
- Time-honored friendships with like-minded folk and strong networks have been consolidated for years at Storer College Building. Appreciate the continuation of this culture during pre-arranged tours.
The rail transport terminal, Harpers Ferry Station, is only 0.06 miles from John Brown Wax Museum, making the train a popular mode of transportation.