Consider yourself on your perfect vacation: you perhaps think you'll be strolling around downtown, gazing up at the monuments or the marvellous world all around you. But John's Pass and Village Boardwalk is one thing you are anticipating most of all. The time has finally come to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to John's Pass and Village Boardwalk?
Hotels near John's Pass and Village Boardwalk
Hunting for accommodation options that are near John's Pass and Village Boardwalk?
It is in St. Petersburg - Clearwater, 14 miles away from Tampa. If you like to head away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be the destination for you.
Pick from 47 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of John's Pass and Village Boardwalk. The Residence Inn St Petersburg Treasure Island is located 0.6 miles from John's Pass and Village Boardwalk. More well-known options are the Sunset Vistas Two Bedroom Beachfront Suites, 0.5 miles away, and the Westwinds Waterfront Resort, 2 miles away.
Nearby are an array of great hotels if you're wanting to keep costs down while you're exploring the world. Situated 1 mile from it is the Surf Beach Resort, but perhaps you could also have a look at the Seabreeze Condominiums if you're looking for another option. It's 0.7 miles away.
Or maybe you'd prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find a number of upmarket hotels all within walking distance. Make sure you check out the Thunderbird Beach Resort, only 1 mile away, and the Bilmar Beach Resort, 1 mile away.
Travelers often show up to Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites (12000 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island) for strong coffee before spending the day at John's Pass and Village Boardwalk. Ponder over your next tour as you indulge in the hearty food at Pirates Pub & Grub (Boardwalk Place East, Madeira Beach).
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of John's Pass and Village Boardwalk, you'll find plenty more to see and do:
- Hubbards Marina is a scenic spot to go on a gentle amble while appreciating the different boats on display.
- The keepers at Alligator Attraction are experts about the critters they look after. A trip here is bound to be a memorable day for everybody.
- Let your hair down and roam around War Veteran Memorial Park, a large space, fit for family-fun activities.
- See if you can hit the pin at Treasure Bay Golf and Tennis.
- If you're craving a game of golf, make your way to Treasure Island Golf Tennis Recreation Center. Here you can work on your average while you enjoy the weather.
St. Petersburg - Clearwater places to stay listed on Expedia provide all you want, so you can certainly have options near John's Pass and Village Boardwalk that you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of visitors in the most recent year, so you shouldn't be alone. Once it comes time to reserve, rest easy: visitors of all types endorse their St. Petersburg - Clearwater hotel. Discover all the guidance and information you're searching for.
- Looking for room contentment plus neatness? We have it here.
- The guest service at hotels close to John's Pass and Village Boardwalk will be grand as you might expect near such a stunning landmark.
- Rooms in St. Petersburg - Clearwater hotels are fresh, clean, and eager to invite you in.
As you can see, it's understandable why St. Petersburg - Clearwater suites received more visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that. And thanks to our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near John's Pass and Village Boardwalk, your preferred site lies in your future.
Learn All About St. Petersburg - Clearwater
There are still further activities to see and do in St. Petersburg - Clearwater when you've crossed John's Pass and Village Boardwalk off your schedule.
- Eat a delicious meal of its most impressive cuisine and dip into a shop to look for souvenirs.
- St. Petersburg - Clearwater also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Until recently, St. Petersburg - Clearwater excursions have been only for those in on the secret, but rising numbers of reservations mean today is the day to book.
Planning a holiday to St. Petersburg - Clearwater is definitely the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near John's Pass and Village Boardwalk from Expedia. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hello to some new scrapbook photos!