Visiting Johnson Creek
Visitors to Johnson Creek are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, water parks, and live music.
- You'll find 16 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Atkinson
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Johnson Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Gobbler Theater. Additionally, you'll find Johnson Creek Premium Outlets and Aztalan State Park in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Johnson Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.02 inches of rain falls on Johnson Creek each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F