Visitors to Jondal are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jondal
Places to visit in the larger region include Hardanger Maritime Museum, Norheimsund Harbour, and Steinsdalfossen Waterfall. Additionally, you'll find Lofthus Church in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jondal, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Jondal is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from central Jondal. This 2.5-star hotel in Kvinnherad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Rosendal Turisthotell is 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the center of Jondal. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kvam can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Thon Hotel Sandven is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Jondal. This 3-star hotel in Odda features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Dressing for Jondal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 62°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 71.97 inches of rain falls on Jondal each year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 62°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F