Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We always have a great stay at La Quintas. It was quiet. The rooms were nice. The beds were soft. Great area close to everything. It's about a 10 minute drive to downtown. The breakfast in the morning was nice. No complaints would stay here again.
I was pleasantly surprised to find the room was clean and comfortable. The bed was cozy enough and rather well appointed, considering the cost. Definitely worth it.
nice area, close to interstate, no coffee maker or hair dryer, room was clean, beds were comfy, shower was good and hot, could hear movement and voices above in all hours of the night, no brekky, coffee after 7 am, did have fridge and microwave but only one electrical outlet for everything
We were passing through Statesville on our way north after visiting with friends who relocated here. This hotel was a typical Best Western, room was very clean, bed was comfortable but after getting back to our room at 11 p.m. we had to park over at the main lobby area, far away from our hotel room ...
Just returned from a road trip vacation and after staying at 5 different,inexpensive hotels this was by far the nicest. Just walking into the lobby to check in put our mind at ease! Very clean and orderly with a very nice woman working the desk
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Jonesville accommodation! Choosing the ideal hotel during your Western Piedmont escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jonesville. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Jonesville accommodations even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Western Piedmont is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Jonesville has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Western Piedmont has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Jonesville is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 29% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?