Visiting Juan Dolio
Travelers to Juan Dolio give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Boca Chica.
- You'll find 385 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santo Domingo
- The closest major airport is in Santo Domingo (SDQ-Las Americas Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Juan Dolio
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Guayacanes Beach. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Guavaberry Golf and Country Club and Los Marlins Golf Course are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Boca Chica in the area.
In Juan Dolio, there are 66 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Casa Hemingway - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Sybaris Residences - Our customers love the bar and central location at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Emotions by Hodelpa - Juan Dolio - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a winery and 3 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Dressing for Juan Dolio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Juan Dolio gets about 55.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 66°F