Get an overview of this hotelSki haven with downhill skiing
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Jungholz bed & breakfast is within a 15-minute walk of Adlersesselbahn, Jungholz Ski Resort, and Bischlagsesselbahn. Iseler Cable Car and Spieserlift are also within 6 mi (10 km).
The slopes await you at Bed & Breakfast Jungholz, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
All 17 rooms offer WiFi, satellite TV, and video-game consoles. Guests will also find hair dryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the bed & breakfast's bar.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Arcade/game room
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2.50 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2.50 per stay )
Free self parking
- Video-game console
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.70 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Bed & Breakfast Jungholz
- Bed & Breakfast Jungholz Tirol, Austria
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.