Book your room at Bed & Breakfast Jungholz
Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Economy Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelSki haven with downhill skiing
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Jungholz bed & breakfast is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Jungholz Ski Resort and within 9 mi (15 km) of Iseler Cable Car and Wannenjoch Lift. Alpspitzbahn Gondola and Vogelhorn Lift are also within 12 mi (20 km).
The slopes await you at Bed & Breakfast Jungholz, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
All 17 rooms offer WiFi, satellite TV, and video-game consoles. Guests will also find hair dryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and in warmer months, enjoy hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Bed & Breakfast Jungholz helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the bed & breakfast's bar.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Bed & Breakfast Jungholz has designated areas for smoking.
- Arcade/game room
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Designated smoking areas
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 17
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2,50 EUR per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2.50 EUR per stay )
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Video-game console
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 3 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.70 per person, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2,50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.50 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.