Visitors can enjoy all that Junortoun has to offer including its entertainment choices. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Junortoun
Places to visit in the larger region include Bendigo Club, Bendigo Fun Factory, and Bendigo Racecourse. In the area, you'll also find Bendigo Botanic Gardens and Discovery Science and Technology Centre.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- BIG4 Bendigo Park Lane Holiday Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Junortoun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 23.94 inches of rain falls on Junortoun each year
- Usually February and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F