*** For more details and more pictures, go to our website at BIGWAVEHAWAII•COM***
The Big Wave Penthouse is arguably in the best location on the Big Island. Consider this:
• Facing west, you're guaranteed a front-row seat every evening to a spectacular and colorful sunset. You'll think you're on a (very stable) cruise ship.
• You're literally feet from the ocean. Construction setback rules now preclude this for new developments.
• There are only 12 condo units per building and there are acres of greenbelt between and around them.
• You're well removed from Alii Drive, the busy main access road to all Kailua-Kona ocean-front properties.
• You'll be away from other developments. The Keauhou Surf and Racket Club is bordered on the north by Kahalu'u Beach and on the south and east by a golf course. Because of this low density, traffic within and around the complex is very light. And it's quiet.
• You'll be on the top floor, in a corner unit. Only the top floor units have soaring, 20-foot vaulted ceilings, very large lanais and sweeping ocean views.
• You're within walking distance of the Keauhou Shopping Center where you can find a grocery store, several fine restaurants and shops of many kinds.
• Although the Big Wave is not air-conditioned, none is needed. The cooling trade winds keep the interior delightfully cool during all but the hottest days. For the rare times when the trade winds are still, efficient, high-capacity ceiling fans will keep you comfortable.