Find Hotels Near Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden, Helsinki from $91
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden
Top Hotels Close to Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden
Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden Hotel Guide
Are you in need of accommodation options that are near Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden?
If you are fortunate enough to check it out, you'll find yourself in Helsinki, the country's capital city.
It's a breeze to locate accommodations within easy walking distance of Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden. With as many as 21 choices within 0.6 miles, everyone can find the perfect spot. The Hotel Kamp, GLO Hotel Helsinki Kluuvi and Solo Sokos Hotel Torni are among the popular ones.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a fortune on your accommodation. You'll find a number of budget options situated near to this attraction. The SweetDream Guesthouse and the Forenom Hostel Helsinki Merihaka are a couple of popular options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.5 miles.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, you can choose from a large range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. 0.7 miles away, the Hotel Haven will tend to all your needs from the instant you arrive. The Klaus K Hotel is a second tempting option just 0.7 miles away.
As you meander along the pathways near Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden, stop at Coffee House Sokos Hakaniemi, Helsinki. Smell the scent of coffee and taste test a few delicate pastries. When hunger comes knocking, have a full meal at Café Viola. This place is also not far away. When all is said and done, make your way to Flying Dutch and let the drinks keep flowing.
Other Places to Visit near Kaisaniemi Botanical GardenDo you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden, there is plenty more to do:
- Admire the wild assortment of plants, enjoy a serene walk and take a break from the city at Kaisaniemen Kasvitieteellinen Puutarha.
- Go back in time and meander through Hakaniemi Market Square, a popular local spot to relax and meet up with friends.
- Raise the stakes and visit Grand Casino Helsinki which is home of a pulse-racing collection of games, from good old blackjack and roulette to more modern electronic gaming machines.
- National Theater is a great place to see a play or show.
- Now showing! Kinopalatsi Finnkino Cinema is a hotspot for film buffs and enthusiastic cinema-goers alike.
Helsingin päärautatieasema is the nearest station to Kaisaniemi Botanical Garden. It's located about 0.3 miles away. That said, you can also hop off at Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station, one more close terminal. It's 0.4 miles away.