Those traveling to Kajetany are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Lazienki Park, Royal Castle, and Old Town Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 752 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kajetany
Lazienki Park, Royal Castle, and Old Town Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Warsaw Uprising Museum and Wilanow Palace.
As you plan your vacation to Kajetany, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 77 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from central Kajetany. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Kajetany. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the center of Kajetany. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palace of Culture and Science, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center, and National Museum, which is 13.2 mi/21.2 km away.
Dressing for Kajetany
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- Kajetany gets about 19.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F