Think of yourself strolling through the roads during your next day, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous world all around you. Still, Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard is one draw you have been especially looking forward to. For as long as you can recall, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and right now is the moment to get there.
Lodging Near Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard
Hotels near Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard
It is certainly worth making the time to head to Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard.
It is located just 40 miles from Dover, the capital of the state, in a place called Wilmington.
If you'd love to stay somewhere close to Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard, that's not a problem. There are 9 accommodation options within 2 miles. Only 0.8 miles away is the Hotel du Pont. The Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown and the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
If you're wanting to find someplace lower-priced to catch some z's after a long day of exploring, look no further. There are a couple of budget accommodation options situated nearby. Two spots are the DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Wilmington - Legal District, 0.7 miles away, and the Luxiasuites Rodney Square, located just 0.8 miles away.
People who appreciate life's finer things will no doubt feel at ease at the Luxiasuites Christina Landing. This upmarket establishment is only 0.9 miles away.
Cafe 301 LLC is a decent spot near Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard. Travelers looking for a pick-me-up venture here for hot coffee and treats. A little bit later, you ought to have some dinner at another spot within this area, Chipolti Mexican Food. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Shop Natures Call.
Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Head to Fort Christina Park for some entertainment in the popular outdoor spaces.
- A great way to deepen your understanding of a destination and its culture is to attend a place of prayer. You can find one of the most worthwhile at Old Swedes Church.
- Christina Park is a wonderful park for everyone in your family. Pack a picnic and admire the beautiful trees and green grass.
- Delaware State University Wilmington is not only a meaningful institution for the large number of students who study here, but also for the area's community members.
- Feel high-brow and worldly when you don your Sunday best to see a live performance at Grand Opera House.
The close proximity of Wilmington Station to Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard can make rail transport a great way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.7 miles away.
Downtown Wilmington resorts and motels from Expedia deliver everything you want, so you're sure to find locations near Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard you'll appreciate. Downtown Wilmington was a pretty favored destination last year, so you shouldn't be alone. Need help deciding? All the secret guidance you could ever want we have right here. You can travel boldly once it's time to make your booking, too: explorers of all manner approved of their Downtown Wilmington hotel.
- Seeking suites that are snug as well as clean? You're on the right website.
- "Presentable, fresh, and prepared to invite you in" is how Downtown Wilmington hotels function.
- Fitting for such a lovely monument, the staff at hotels around Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard surpass all targets.
Downtown Wilmington suites received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. You can stay right near your favored site thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard.
Charming Downtown Wilmington
Once you've crossed Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard off your timetable, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Wilmington.
- Until recently, Downtown Wilmington tours haven't been in the guidebooks, but the number of bookings has been soaring, meaning today is the day to make your travel dreams a reality.
- Take some time to plan some activities, and you'll soon also discover Downtown Wilmington knows its stuff when it comes to custom hospitality.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to conclude your good times; when the sun rises, pay a visit to one of the local historical sites.
Planning a vacation to Downtown Wilmington is always a good strategy, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Kalmar Nyckel Museum and Shipyard from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on some amazing photo opportunities!