Visiting Kampong Baharu Sungai Udang
Visitors to Kampong Baharu Sungai Udang are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping. Top sights around the area include St Paul's Church and A Famosa. There are 439 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kampong Baharu Sungai Udang
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include St Paul's Church and A Famosa. In the area, you'll also find Pantai Klebang and Hang Jebat Stadium.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pantai Puteri Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tanjung Kling can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Kampong Baharu Sungai Udang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kampong Baharu Sungai Udang is 79.41 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas November and September are often coldest, averaging 76°F