Visitors can enjoy all that Kanonji has to offer including the parks and monuments. There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Takamatsu (TAK), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kanonji
Notable city landmarks like Zenigata Sunae and Honenike Dam might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kotohiki Park and Kotohiki Hachimangu Shrine.
As you plan for your vacation to Kanonji, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 55 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Kanponoyado Kanonji is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Kanonji. This 3.5-star hotel in Onomichi features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Green Hill Hotel Onomichi is 28.3 mi (45.6 km) from the center of Kanonji. This 3-star hotel in Marugame features a restaurant, free WiFi, and 2 spa tubs.
- APA Hotel Marugame-Ekimaeodori is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Kanonji. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fukuyama can enjoy access to self-service laundry and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kanonji
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Kanonji gets about 47.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F