Cigarette stink pervades visit
Posted Oct 9, 2016
Our room smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke. It was overwhelming, particularly to two non-smokers. When we approached staff about the issue, the staff member came to the room, implied it was our fault for leaving the door open (we hadn't, except to let him in) because other patrons were smoking right outside our room. He then sprayed a chemical spray that had us both coughing and that didn't help with the smell. We came home having to wash all of our clothes to get the stink out. Upon check out, we mentioned the smell again to another employee who apologised to us and said that the other staff member should have offered us a room change ... so that was at least a positive note to end the visit on.