Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Corporate Woods, Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art, and Johnson County Community College. Johnson County Community College Carlsen Center and Overland Park Convention Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a health club. Self parking is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 356 rooms offer WiFi, MP3 docks, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find wired Internet, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park
In addition to an indoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (1858 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
DoubleTree by Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Trofi - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Kansas Park City-Overland
- DoubleTree Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park
- DoubleTree Hilton Kansas City-Overland Park Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.