- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Plaza View)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Plaza View)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Plaza View)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, No View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom, No View
Presidential Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, View
About this area
In the entertainment district, InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza is in a walkable area with good shopping. Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and Science City at Union Station are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Country Club Plaza and Crown Center. Union Station and Sea Life Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Country Club Plaza - 1 min walk
- Fountain of Neptune - 5 min walk
- JC Nichols Memorial Fountain - 8 min walk
- Kansas City Art Institute - 15 min walk
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art - 16 min walk
- Kansas City Union Station - 7 min drive
- Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 32 min drive
- The Oak Room — 1 min walk
- The Oak Bar — 1 min walk
- Seasons 52 - 2 min walk
- Kona Grill - 2 min walk
- Potbelly Sandwish Shop - 3 min walk
About this property
InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Up to 25 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City
- InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza Hotel
- InterContinental Hotel Plaza
- InterContinental Plaza
- Plaza InterContinental
- InterContinental Kansas City Plaza Hotel
- InterContinental Kansas City Plaza
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
- InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza Kansas City
- InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
Frequently asked questions