Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Absolutely loved the nostalgia of this 1930's Hotel. It is recently remodeled, but still has the wonderful aura of a time gone by. The staff were very accommodating & pleasant. The hotel was very clean. I enjoyed my 4 day stay very much!
At first, I tried to avoid Super 8 due to its notoriety but after I read reviews prior to booking this hotel, I decided to give it a shot. There was one person who explained that Glyndham hotel purchased Super 8, hence the improvements. It is so incredibly clean. The lobby itself was a great representation ...
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Bed comfortable. Quiet---room and area where hotel located. Several places to eat within a short walking distance. Hotel offers breakfast, but I did not eat, so can't offer input on that.
Front desk was very informed about the area. After reading some of the reviews before stayed there I was skeptical. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was okay but it was free, at least you could have a coffee and a muffin before you hit the road. I didn't see the biscuits and gray until I was walking ...
Nice place to stay. Convenient location. Great access.
Lovely, beautiful hotel, very comfortable. You do have to pay extra for parking, and the only wifi in the rooms cost $9 a day.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kansas City accommodation! Finding the best hotel during your Kansas City - Northwest Missouri holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Kansas City. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Kansas City hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Kansas City - Northwest Missouri is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Kansas City has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Kansas City - Northwest Missouri has 3 dog parks where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Kansas City is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 9% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?