Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Kansas City, close to shops, entertainment
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of downtown, this atrium hotel is encompassed by Hallmark's Crown Center. This city within a city offers guests 85 acres of shops, restaurants, and theatres—all of which can be accessed from within the hotel. The Sea Life and LegoLand Discovery Center are close at hand.
Casual dining, health club
The lobby restaurant at The Westin Crown Center is casual with a buffet and continental menu service. A health club and swimming pool are available onsite.
Westin Crown Center guestrooms feature Westin's Heavenly Beds, WiFi, wired Internet, and views of the skyline, Liberty Memorial, and Union Station.
- Proximity to public transit and nightlife
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Overall value wasn’t the best
The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
Close to many Downtown attractions, this Westin hotel is connected to the Crown Center Entertainment Complex and Hallmark Cards world headquarters, four blocks from the Crossroads Art District in Kansas City. Two live-performance theaters are located in Crown Center, and Historic Union Station and Science City are connected by walkway.
The health club, open from early morning to late evening, includes 24 cardio machines, a weight room, two massage rooms, a tanning bed, sauna, spa tub, steam room, and locker rooms (surcharge). There are 31 meeting rooms available and 53,873 square feet (5,005 square meters) of conference space.
The hotel provides a complimentary area shuttle and currency exchange.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 31
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5005
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 53873
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 724
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The Brasserie - Casual and elegant serving American cuisine, wholesome SuperFoodsRx™ items, and frosty microbrews.
Poolside Bar Open seasonally, this bar offers mixed drinks and light snacks from mid-afternoon to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel's heated outdoor pool has five lap lanes. The health club, open from early morning to late evening, includes 24 cardio machines, a weight room, two massage rooms, tanning bed, spa tub, sauna, steam room, and locker rooms (surcharge).
Swope Park Memorial Golf Course, 13 miles away, is a par 72 and measures 6,274 yards. A pro shop, snack bar, rental clubs, and golf and pull carts are available (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per pet, per day, plus a USD 25.00 deposit
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2.00 and USD 4.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 0 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Westin Crown Center Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Westin
- The Westin Crown Hotel Kansas City
- Westin Kansas City
- Westin Crown Center Kansas City
- Westin Crown Center
- Westin Crown Center Hotel
- Westin Kansas City Crown Center Hotel
- Westin Kansas City Crown Center
- The Westin Crown Center
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.