Visitors can enjoy all that Kantanos-Selino has to offer including the rocky beaches, churches, and temples. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Kantanos-Selino
- The closest major airport is in Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kantanos-Selino
Places to visit in the larger region include Samaria Gorge, Kedrodasos Beach, and Elafonisi Beach. In the area, you'll also find Chryssoskalitissa Monastery and Agia Roumeli Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kantanos-Selino. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Horizon - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Libyan Princess - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Syia Hotel - This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Top places to visit around the area include Chania Lighthouse, 22.3 mi/35.9 km from the heart of the city, and Venetian Port, which is 22.4 mi (36 km) away.
Dressing for Kantanos-Selino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Kantanos-Selino gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F