Picture yourself strolling through the lanes during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the marvellous landscapes or the buildings everywhere around you. But there's one draw you are counting on most of all: Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and right now is the time to get yourself there.
Hotels at Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum
Hotels near Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum
Open up your vacation mindset at Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum, a slice of the local culture.
Located in the city of Kaohsiung, it's a bustling tourist haven.
There are roughly 130 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum. Take a look at the Lees Hotel, just 2 miles away, the Chateau de Chine Hotel Kaohsiung, 2 miles away, or the Lees Boutique Hotel, 2 miles away.
Not far away are some economical hotels if you're looking to keep expenses low while you're traveling. The Kung Shang Design Hotel and the Richforest Hotel- Kaohsiung are two of the well-placed options that are just 1 mile and 0.4 miles away.
This destination's countless upmarket accommodations will be drawcards for those who tend to vacation in style. Be sure to consider the Kaohsiung Ahotel, which is a mere 1 mile away. Another great place is the Hotel King's Town, 0.8 miles away.
In need of a quick break? Maddalena 美地瑞斯 (No. 1469, Hexi 1st Road, Gushan District) is the spot for you. Merely 0.5 miles away from Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum, tourists stumble in here for robust coffee and sweet treats. Having a couple midnight wines should always be on your to-do list. Go to 画堤时尚音乐餐厅 (No. 217, Tongmeng 2nd Road, Sanmin District) and finish off the night.
When you've finished checking out Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- Relax for a while, do some exercise or simply enjoy a healthy picnic on the inviting banks of Heart of Love River.
- Take in the mix of meaning and beauty that only art is able to convey at Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts.
- Engage your curiosity for spirituality by making time to see Sanfong Temple.
- Teresa Teng Museum is sure to hit the right note with the music fans among us.
- An amazing way to encounter this region's vivid ambience is to check out Ruifeng Tourist Night Market.
It's always easy to visit Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum by train as it's only 0.9 miles from there to Kaohsiung Station.
Expedia's directory of Gushan District hotels supplies all the things you want, so you are sure to find spots near Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum you'll fall in love with. It's time to get going Gushan District saw more than a few newcomers in the recent twelve months. You'll rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: guests of all kinds endorse their Gushan District hotel. We've got all the insider information you need.
- Discover that lodging in Gushan District are always fresh and orderly.
- The staff at hotels around Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum provide wonderful service which can only improve your holiday to this dazzling landmark.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we've got comfy suites for everyone.
As you can see, it's understandable why accommodation close to Gushan District saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our diverse registry of hotels near Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum, your favorite spot awaits.
Interesting Gushan District Facts
There are still even more things to see and do in Gushan District with Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum accomplished.
- Gushan District has been kept secret, but is now starting to find its place.
- Happen upon a boutique to browse for keepsakes and appreciate a nice dish of its regional foods.
- ample activities, you'll also see Gushan District is experienced when it comes to hospitality.
You won't regret planning a getaway to Gushan District, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kaohsiung Hakka Cultural Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and call on more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!