When you consider a new city, you perhaps picture yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous nature wherever you look. However, there's one feature you've been anticipating most of all: Karl Johan Street. Now is finally the day to check it off your bucket list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Karl Johan Street?
Hotels near Karl Johan Street
Don't let the crowds of selfie-stick handy tourists deter you. Karl Johan Street is an important attraction that should certainly be at the top of your to-do list.
A jaunt to this particular place provides you and the kids the opportunity to explore Oslo, the nation's capital city.
You'll find tons of accommodations within walking distance of Karl Johan Street. Top ones include the Hotel Continental, Grand Hotel and Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret.
You'll save a few dollars by staying a couple of nights at a nearby budget hotel. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo and the Hotel Christiania Teater, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member are a couple of well-placed hotels that are just 0.4 miles and 0.2 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side. Lucky for you, there's a fantastic range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Be sure to take a look at the Clarion Collection Hotel Bastion, which is just 0.3 miles away, and the Best Western Plus City Hotel, which is 0.1 miles away.
You deserve a treat! Call into Elias mat & sånt for a snack and a cup of hot coffee. This popular spot is located nearby Karl Johan Street. You might also like to revitalize with a wholesome evening meal at Hotel Continental. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is also in the heart of things. And finally, kickstart a fun evening with some cocktails at Clarion Collection Hotel Folketeateret.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Embrace the diversions from the daily grind at Stortorvet, a historic public square where people have fed the birds and struck up conversations for many generations.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding scenes at Oslo Nye Teater, the home of a range of fabulous live shows.
- See the cog wheels of power and ambition at play as you walk the halls and corridors of Supreme Court of Norway, one of the area's modern civic buildings.
- As you explore, remember to visit and admire Oslo Cathedral, a notable Catholic church in the area.
- Join a tour of Bazaar Halls, and explore this well-known building.
Visiting Karl Johan Street by rail transport can be a good option. The nearest station, Oslo Central Station, is 0.4 miles away. NSB Nationaltheatret Train Station is the next closest terminal and is just 0.4 miles away.
Our rooms in Central Oslo have everything you require, so you're sure to get lodging near Karl Johan Street that you'll appreciate. With hundreds of arrivals last year, you will not be the only one searching. When booking time arrives, roam with certainty: guests of all sorts would recommend their Central Oslo hotel to an office-mate. You're just a few clicks away from all the information you're searching for.
- The staff at accommodation close to Karl Johan Street surpass all goals, which can only improve your holiday to this dazzling landmark.
- Looking for room satisfaction as well as neatness? You'll find it right here.
- You'll find hotels in Central Oslo are always quick to invite you into neat and tidy rooms.
You can stay right in the region with our big directory of hotels near Karl Johan Street.
About Central Oslo
When you've crossed Karl Johan Street off your list, there are still further activities to see and do in Central Oslo.
- Central Oslo is a trendy destination that continues to see an increase in popularity.
- Head out on the town to conclude your exploration; the next day, get cultured about regional history.
- Prepare to realize Central Oslo also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its abundant activities.
Wave goodbye to the same old views and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new landscapes. Paying a visit to Central Oslo is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Karl Johan Street from Expedia. Book today!