Get an overview of this hotelRomantic apartment with full-service spa and free breakfast
Located in the heart of Marianske Lazne, this spa apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Fryderyk Chopin Monument, Spa Colonnade, and St Vladimir Church. Colonnade by the Singing Fountain and Marienbad Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free apartment features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and spa services. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 29 apartments offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find down comforters, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Residence Romanza
Hotel Residence Romanza features a full-service spa. The apartment offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic apartment also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hotel Residence Romanza is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Year Built 1903
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Romeo and Juliet - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Fons Salutis has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, massages, body wraps, and detox wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 250 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Pet fee: CZK 250 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Hotel Residence Romanza
- Hotel Residence Romanza Marianske Lazne
- Residence Romanza
- Residence Romanza Marianske Lazne
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).