Convenient access to many attractions
Posted Dec 18, 2016
1. Loved the location. A few minutes walk to the JR and local train station, and also the Prince shopping arcade, and also Karuizawa-machi.
2. Convenient walking distance to the Usui Pass Observation point, about a 2 hour hike away. There's a local bus up to the summit, but not frequent and depends on the day. Check the schedule at the hotel.
3. Hotel staff were friendly and most able to speak English.
4. Do note that they have an environment protection policy, which encourages guests to help them conserve natural resources. The information is on the desk in the room.
5. The hotel room was really comfy, one of the best I've stayed in for the price.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jan 3, 2017 by 宿泊課 島田, Hotel Management
This time thank you for having you stay at APA Hotel.
In addition, the valuable indication of the visitor, thank you very much. I thank for the opinion to our precise hotel of the visitor.
Some rooms become small made for our hotel called the business use while being in the resort. You should be often improved in future. I will keep it in mind in future to become the hotel which is good for the staff, cleaning. A valuable contribution, thank you. In addition, please go to our hotel when you come to Karuizawa. All the staff wait.