Visitors can enjoy all that Kashiwa has to offer including the seafood restaurants, cafés, and football games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Tokyo Sky Tree, Sensoji Temple, and Disneyland® Tokyo.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Kashiwa
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kashiwa
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Teganuma, Erythronium Ground, and Old Yoshida House Residential Historical Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mallage Kashiwa is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hitachi Kashiwa Soccer Stadium and Hirohatahachimangu.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kashiwa. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Kashiwa-no-ha - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and room size.
- Sotetsu Fresa Inn Chiba Kashiwa - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
- The Crest Hotel Kashiwa (Imperial Hotel Group) - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and valet parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Popular places to see in the area include Tokyo Sky Tree, located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the city center, and Sensoji Temple, which is 14.9 mi (24 km) away.
Getting Around Kashiwa
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Kashiwa is easy. Local metro stations include Kashiwanoha-campus Station and Kashiwa-Tanaka Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Kita-kashiwa Station, Kashiwa Station, or Chiba Shin-Kashiwa Station.
Dressing for Kashiwa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kashiwa is 62.09 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F