Travelers to Kasoa will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 230 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Accra (ACC-Kotoka Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kasoa
Places to visit in the larger region include Kokrobite Beach, West Hills Mall, and House Party Karts. You'll also find Achimota Mall and Makola Market in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Kasoa, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Adinkra City Hotel is located in the heart of Kasoa. This 3-star hotel in Kasoa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Kasoa. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Accra can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- The African Regent Hotel is 16.2 mi (26 km) from the center of Kasoa. This 4.5-star hotel in Accra features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kasoa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kasoa is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 72°F