Visiting Katana West
Travelers to Katana West will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 330 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Katana West
Negombo Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find St Anthony's Church and Angurukaramulla Temple.
As you start planning your visit to Katana West, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 294 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Heritance Negombo is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Dalupotha can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Airport resort is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Andiambalama features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Camelot Beach Hotel is located within 4.8 mi (7.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ettukala can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Katana West
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Katana West is 2.44 inches
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F