- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Holy Himalaya
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Best Deal Budget Room-Block C
About this area
Hotel Holy Himalaya is located in Kathmandu's Thamel neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Garden of Dreams - 6 min walk
- Narayanhity Palace Museum - 9 min walk
- Durbar Marg - 11 min walk
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 18 min walk
- Kathmandu Civil Mall - 5 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Holy Himalaya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 6.21 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The proximity to everything in Thamel! Staff were attentive, and always ready to help a new arrival.