Overview of New Dakshinkali Village Resort
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
New Dakshinkali Village Resort is located in Kathmandu. Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Patan Zoo and Freak Street are also worth visiting.
- Nepal Mediciti Hospital - 13 min drive
- Dakshinkali Temple - 28 min drive
- Karya Binayak Temple - 37 min drive
- Chandragiri Cable Car Bottom Station - 62 min drive
- Chandragiri Cable Car Top Station - 79 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
New Dakshinkali Village Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5 for adults and USD 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.