Those traveling to Katlakalns are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. National Library of Latvia, St John's Church, and St. Peter's Church are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 227 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Riga
- The closest major airport is in Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Katlakalns
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Library of Latvia, St John's Church, and St. Peter's Church. In the area, you'll also find Great Guild Hall and Small Guild Hall.
As you make plans for a getaway to Katlakalns, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 204 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Rixwell Hotel Konventa Seta is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Katlakalns. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Riga can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wellton Centrum Hotel & Spa is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from central Katlakalns. This 4-star hotel in Riga features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Wellton Riga Hotel & SPA is 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from the center of Katlakalns. This 4.5-star hotel in Riga features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and proximity to public transit.
Top places to visit around the area include Freedom Monument, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Riga Cathedral, which is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) away.
Dressing for Katlakalns
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Katlakalns gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F