See yourself walking through the downtown area of a brand-new place, taking note of the architecture or the marvellous scenery wherever you look. However, there's one thing you're prepared for in particular: Katonah Museum of Art. Now is the moment to check it off your bucket list.
Accommodation Close to Katonah Museum of Art
Hotels near Katonah Museum of Art
Culture is what defines us, and it's an important ingredient of any great trip. A visit to Katonah Museum of Art is sure to make your time here all the more meaningful.
To visit, head to White Plains, located only 110 miles from the state capital of Albany.
Don't waste your time traveling across town if you can stay at one of the 4 hotels that are 6 miles away from Katonah Museum of Art. The Bedford Post Inn and Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco are some of your best possibilities here.
If your family is traveling on a tight budget, you'll find some acceptable hotel options not too far away. You don't need to look further than the Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant & Inn or the Budget Motor Inn - Mahopac for comfortability at a good price.
The area adjacent to Katonah Museum of Art contains some spots for foodies. Coffee fanatics will like the featured roasts and pastries at NoKa Joe's (25 Katonah Avenue, Katonah). Willy Nick's (17 Katonah Avenue, Katonah) is easily accessible and it serves up hearty dinners for locals as well as tourists from all over.
During your time here, you'll find out there's more than just Katonah Museum of Art to visit:
- One of the area's well-known historic attractions is John Jay Homestead State Historic Site. Ensure that you include it on your to-do list.
- As one of the area's exciting hubs for arts and culture, you and your family can't go wrong with a stroll through Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts.
- Areas such as Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary are absolutely vital for the protection of important natural areas.
- Head to Westmoreland Sanctuary and find out why it's an area of community importance.
- Eugene and Agnes Meyer Nature Preserve is an ideal place for a family day out. The kids will be able to explore nature and find out how this one-of-a-kind area is being sensitively protected.
The proximity of Katonah to Katonah Museum of Art can make rail transport an easy way to get to this attraction. It's just 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's registry of White Plains resorts and motels provides all you need, so you will surely get sites near Katonah Museum of Art you'll love. It's time to start researching: White Plains had more than a few travelers in the past year. You're just a click away from all the secret pointers you could want. You can travel confidently when you are ready to reserve your spot, too: newcomers of all manner endorsed their White Plains hotel.
- Discover that lodging in White Plains are always eager to show you into presentable and fresh rooms.
- You're on the perfect website if you want room comfort as well as cleanliness.
- The concierge services at lodging around Katonah Museum of Art will be great which can only enrich your trip to this stunning site.
Suites near White Plains got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's wide database of hotels near Katonah Museum of Art, you can stay right at your prized spot.
White Plains Facts and Figures
There are still further things to do in White Plains when you've accomplished Katonah Museum of Art.
- White Plains hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but is starting to be recognized.
- Use a day to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also see White Plains knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality.
- Be informed about White Plains's life story, then enjoy an evening out to end your good times right.
Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old sights and wave hi to more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret planning a visit to White Plains, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Katonah Museum of Art from Expedia. Book today!