Overview of Amaks Safar Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Business Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Economy Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Business Twin Room
Economy Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
Economy Quadruple Room, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Kazan, Amaks Safar Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. Kazan State Circus and Museum of Sports Glory of Tatarstan are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tandem Shopping Mall and Central Market. House Ushkova and Baryonix Waterpark are also worth visiting.Visit our Kazan travel guide
- Millennium Square - 2 min drive
- Kazan State Circus - 2 min drive
- Kazan Kremlin - 3 min drive
- Kul Sharif Mosque - 5 min drive
- Palace of Agriculture - 5 min drive
- Kazan Vosstaniye Passazhirskaya Station - 6 min drive
- Kozya Sloboda Station - 12 min walk
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Russkoe Razdolye — 1 min walk
- Ukrainsky Khutorok — 1 min walk
About this property
Amaks Safar Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1300 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Their stuff is extremely unhelpful and rude to some extent. They are also cheating by claiming they have wifi. Initially they told the wifi password is in the room which is a blatant lie . When asked again the rudely said there is a red color handbook and we should look at it before asking . I did not find anything on the red handbook so I brought it down and asked them to show me where the password is. Obviously there was none so now the receptionist took my phone and entered the password herself . We have better things to do than running after a simple peace of information isn’t it ? Check in took us 40 min to complete. No AC in the rooms . Overall it’s a pathetic hotel and should be avoided . Oh I forgot their breakfast is rubbish .