Consider yourself in a new city: you might think you'll be walking through the city center, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you're especially prepared for: Kenai Fjords National Park. The moment has arrived to get yourself there.
Lodging Close to Kenai Fjords National Park
Hotels near Kenai Fjords National Park
Soak up the wonders of the natural environment at Kenai Fjords National Park.
It resides in Seward, 80 miles from Anchorage. It makes for a great side adventure!
Stay within 2 miles of Kenai Fjords National Park, with 10 hotels or resorts to pick from. Consider the Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel, the Breeze Inn and the Sauerdough Lodging. They are a quick 0.7 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs low, look into staying at one of the variety of budget hotels in the area. 0.4 miles away, you'll arrive at the Harborview Inn, but if that's not to your taste, then another option is the Hotel Seward, which is 0.6 miles away.
Travelers yearning to experience luxury and prestige will absolutely adore the nearby upmarket accommodations. You should investigate the latest specials at the Murphy's Alaskan Inn (0.5 miles away) and the Marina Motel (1 mile away).
As you and your family meander along the streets that encompass Kenai Fjords National Park, stop by Resurrect Art Coffee House. Take in the delightful aroma of coffee and indulge in one or two delicious treats. When the sun starts to fade, you really should book a table at Woody's Thai Kitchen for a more substantial dining experience. When the night is truly coming to a close, find a way to Seward Alehouse and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Ensure you save some time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Kenai Fjords National Park:
- Seward Museum is home to a wide range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to explore the peoples and stories that formed this region.
- You can open the kids' eyes to a captivating underwater world at Alaska SeaLife Center. Displaying colorful and curious creatures, it's an excellent place to let your child's imagination run wild.
- Mount Marathon is renowned for its lofty peak and scenic beauty. If you're a hiker, look down in awe when you reach the top.
- Experience Caines Head State Recreation Area, where you can soak up the tranquility of the natural environment and breathe clean air.
- Breathtaking sights are everywhere when you go to Bear Glacier.
Rooms in Seward here on Expedia offer all the things you require, so you're sure to have selections near Kenai Fjords National Park you'll adore. Get researching: Seward welcomed quite a few newcomers in the recent year. Once you are ready to reserve your spot, you'll roam boldly: all types of sightseers would suggest their Seward hotel to a family member. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and tips you need we can provide just a few clicks away.
- We offer pleasant accommodations for all groups, including big reunions and travelers on their own.
- As you might expect near such a dazzling site, the staff at accommodation near Kenai Fjords National Park surpass all targets.
- "Fresh, presentable, and prepared to welcome you" is the goal for Seward hotels.
Seward hotels got more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to our broad registry of hotels near Kenai Fjords National Park, you can stay right nearby.
After you've achieved Kenai Fjords National Park, you'll still have plenty to do in Seward.
- Pay a visit to one of the territory's historical sites, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure right.
- Use a time to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize Seward also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its newcomers with a friendly hello.
- Seward is currently starting to find its place after having been kept secret.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and tip your hat to some awe-inspiring landscapes. Paying a visit to Seward is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Kenai Fjords National Park. Reserve now!