Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Friendly efficient staff. Clean comfortable room with all amenities. Not very handicapped friendly. Difficult to get to room from office, which are separate buildings. Must traverse gravel and ice to get to room from wheelchair ramp.
The cabin was big, new and clean! Tim, the owner, was extremely accommodating when we wanted to spend some extra hours after the checkout time. He worked with us to make sure we had a comfortable stay. The location is slightly tricky to find if you are new to Seward. But hey, we got to see a Moose ...
The owners stayed up and drank at the bar with us and then made us amazing food! The rooms were just that, rooms. No internet and the tv had one channel. But if your out here you shouldnt be looking for that kind of stay. great hiking trails and the owners are 420 friendly outside of the rooms of ...
New, modern, clean and full-service lodge with breathtaking views of Kasilof river! Owners are very helpful and courteous. Lodge is on the river, but the ability to fish on property is very limited. Kitchen facilities are top-notch with very nice outdoor facilities as well. Privacy can be limited ...
The internet didn't work and there's no food around after hours. Had a heater and a fan which was nice as it was hot during the day and cold at night. The bed was decent and they were pet friendly and pot friendly out side of the cabin of course!
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kenai Peninsula accommodation! Choosing the best place to stay during your South Central Alaska getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kenai Peninsula. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Kenai Peninsula accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- South Central Alaska is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Kenai Peninsula has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, South Central Alaska has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Kenai Peninsula is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?