Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I loved this place. Nice room, every room with view of river, microwave, refrig, coffee maker in room, clean, comfortable and a warm bed. Bar was entertaining and had a great view as well. Staff was very helpful. Beautiful and well organized yard, BBQ and garden area.
View was beaytiful, clean showers and a nice bed to rest every night. It was a very comfortable place for my mom and sister they were close by where we were staying. If the need comes up again we will definitely use the Decanter Inn again. The brochures shows exactly what everything looks like.
Tim, the owner, was extremely friendly and welcoming. We ended up upgrading cabins to one with a kitchen and bathroom, but all of the cabins he showed us were clean and cozy. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay as well as our conversations with Tim. I would stay there again tomorrow if I could. We will ...
Cabin had everything you needed a bathroom with a shower, kitchen area with a microwave,and a heater. The snow started falling and we were warm and comfortable. There is also a bar and food service if you don't want to fix anything in your cabin. The food was excellent. We enjoyed our stay and will ...
Got there late but I knew exactly how to get there because Nora called me and gave me all the details and then was right there when we arrived. Awesome place and great hospitality. Would highly recommend.
The cabin had amazing views of the Bay and glacier. Was provided with fire wood for both the outside fire pit and the inside fire place. Well stocked kitchen. Incredibly friendly host that made us feel welcomed and at home. Very clean cabin with great wifi. Beds comfortable, despite the sun shining ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kenai Peninsula accommodation! Choosing the best place to stay during your South Central Alaska getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kenai Peninsula. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Kenai Peninsula accommodations even allow you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- South Central Alaska is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Kenai Peninsula has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, South Central Alaska has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Kenai Peninsula is a top choice among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?