Cockroaches, greasy kitchen drawers,rotten smell!
Posted Nov 9, 2016
Got to hotel room and the room smelled soured, turned ac on to try to get rid of smell to no avail. Had to open window and run ac at full blast to neutralize smell. Opened drawers and sunk my finger into a crisco type of grease. opened the other silverware drawer and also got my fingers into the goo! Microwave had a black moldy looking grease inside the vents! Bathroom had strange looking stains, brownish/tan/maroon with mold around cracks.
If they cleaned the room better than I would have no problem staying there again.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 11, 2016 by Manager, Hotel Management
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you were not pleased with our property or your room. To uphold our company's high standards, we have begin our full renovation as of October 2016 and we will be reviewing our cleanliness policies with our staff. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.