Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kennesaw, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, sporting events, and university setting.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cartersville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kennesaw
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Town Center at Cobb is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Kennesaw State University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Kennesaw. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-Town Center/Kennesaw - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kennesaw
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Kennesaw each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F