Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Ashford, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of AMF Bowling Ashford, St Mary The Virgin Church, and Ashford Museum. Ashford Designer Outlet and Willesborough Windmill are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center. Self parking is free. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 103 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with cable channels. Coffee makers, pillow menus, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Ashford Central
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Ashford Central is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 16.00 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 16.00 per stay )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Junction Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Bybrook Tavern - This bar serves lunch and light fare. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Ashford Central Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ashford Central
- Holiday Inn Hotel Ashford Central
- Ashford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ashford - Central Hotel Ashford
- Holiday Inn Ashford - Central Kent
- Holiday Inn Ashford Central Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.