Visitors to Keokuk are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants, soccer matches, and churches.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Burlington
- The closest major airport is in Burlington, IA (BRL-Southeast Iowa Regional), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Keokuk
A favorite place to visit in the city is Keokuk National Cemetery. In the area, you'll also find Lovers Glen Park and Joseph Smith Historic Site.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Keokuk. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Grand Anne Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Keokuk - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites Keokuk North - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Keokuk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Keokuk is 39.21 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F