Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kessingland, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and beaches.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Kessingland
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kessingland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Africa Alive!. Additionally, you'll find The Seagull Theatre and East Anglia Transport Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pakefield Holiday Park - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kessingland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Kessingland each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 37°F