Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Ketchikan, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tongass Historical Museum, Southeast Alaska Discovery Center, and Revillagigedo Island. Port of Ketchikan and Dolly's House Museum are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 72 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Cape Fox Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1638 square feet (152 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cape Fox Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 152
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1638
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Heen Kahidi Dining Room - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per week
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.99 and USD 24.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Cape Fox Lodge
- Cape Fox Lodge Inn
- Cape Fox Lodge Inn Ketchikan
- Cape Fox Lodge Ketchikan
- Fox Lodge
- Cape Fox Hotel Ketchikan
- Cape Fox Lodge Ketchikan, Alaska
- Cape Fox Ketchikan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.