Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Ketchikan, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tongass Historical Museum and Southeast Alaska Discovery Center. Port of Ketchikan and Dolly's House Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and conference rooms.
All 72 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Cape Fox Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1638 square feet (152 square meters) include a conference center. This romantic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cape Fox Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1638
- Conference space size (meters) - 152
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Heen Kahidi Dining Room - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15.00 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per week
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between USD 1.99 and USD 24.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Cape Fox Lodge
- Cape Fox Lodge Inn
- Cape Fox Lodge Inn Ketchikan
- Cape Fox Lodge Ketchikan
- Fox Lodge
- Cape Fox Hotel Ketchikan
- Cape Fox Lodge Ketchikan, Alaska
- Cape Fox Ketchikan
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.