Visiting Kfar Adumim
Travelers to Kfar Adumim will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, and Western Wall.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kfar Adumim
Temple Mount, Dome of the Rock, and Western Wall are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Garden Tomb and Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem.
As you start planning your visit to Kfar Adumim, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Desert Camping Israel - Hostel is located in central Kfar Adumim. This hostel in Kfar Adumim features free parking and a terrace.
- Royal Court Hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Kfar Adumim. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Ramallah can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Grand Park Hotel Bethlehem is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Kfar Adumim. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bethlehem can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Machane Yehuda Market, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center, and Knesset, which is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away.
Dressing for Kfar Adumim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Kfar Adumim gets about 19.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F