Find Hotels in Kingscourt
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Kingscourt, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. In Kingscourt, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingscourt
Places to visit in the larger region include Lough an Leagh Mountain, Carrickmacross Lace Gallery, and Patrick Kavanagh Rural and Literary Resource Centre. You'll also find Jumping Church and Ramor Theatre in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cabra Castle Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Kingscourt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Kingscourt each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F