Visiting Kingston SE
Visitors to Kingston SE are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. In Kingston SE, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingston SE
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Lions Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Soldiers Memorial Park and Kingston National Trust Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lacepede Bay Motel & Restaurant - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Kingston SE
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Kingston SE gets about 24.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 42°F