Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Had a great experience, the hotel was close to where I needed to be, convenient to places to eat, stores ect. The room was big, everything worked. I will stay there again, the price is right and it was quiet.
I stayed 1 night at this hotel. I arrived close to 2 am and had no problem checking in. The staff was friendly and helpful. The keys I was given did not open my room, but the staff replaced them with no problem. The room was clean and comfortable. There is not much around the hotel, but it's a good ...
I was able to check in late with no problems. Check in was fast and easy. Wifi password should have been given during check in as well as asking if extra towels were needed. We did not have any hot water for our showers so that was an inconvenience.
From the look of the motel outside you would be sceptical but once you open the door inside it's great. Our room everything inside was new TV, mini fridge, microwave all nice and clean. The restroom everything was new and clean as well. The hotel staff was very nice whenever I checked in around 8pm. ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kingsville hotel! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Texas Gulf Coast trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kingsville. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Kingsville hotels even let youbring several pets along for your trip.
- Texas Gulf Coast is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Kingsville has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Texas Gulf Coast has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Kingsville is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?