Families enjoy visiting Kingwood though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and lakeside setting. Top sights in the area include Discovery Green, Houston Zoo, and Johnson Space Center - NASA.
- You'll find 1091 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingwood
A couple of favorite places to visit are Clubs of Kingwood and Kingwood Cove Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find The Overlook and Old MacDonald's Farm in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kingwood. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites Houston/Kingwood Parc-Airport Area - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Courtyard Houston Kingwood - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites Houston - Kingwood - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Kingwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 66°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 49.80 inches of rain falls on Kingwood each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F